New dress designed by Bohemian Sisters Collective, made in India. Made from Recycled Vintage Indian Sari fabric so each one is completely unique!
We designed this beauty in honour of Daisy Jones- our fav 1970 book heroine and current tv sensation!
A forever staple with a sultry touch, this gorgeous gown is sure to be your top pick for any occasion for many years to come.
This incredible wrap dress oozes of 1970’s influences from the signature prints of spread across its incredible silhouette to its stunning frills.
For the passionate and quietly powerful, this gown releases our inner goddess and illuminates her dark and light, wholly.
Endlessly versatile, untie the front and wear this one as a duster over your favourite denim. Obsessed!
Docs or cowboy boots and a red lip for a cool girl vibe. We know this one is going to fly out the door so get in quick!
This wraparound dress so can be adjusted larger or smaller as you wish. It has a frill hem which give the dress more of a fit and flare look.
- Measurements: 32-40 inch bust, 18” sleeve, 54” total length at back, 24-34” inch waist, 17” shoulder to shoulder
- Will Best fit UK size 6-14 or XS to L
- Adjustable wrap style dress
- maxi length
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled silk sari, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factory in Jaipur.
- Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat or tumble dry low and cool.